Trade AMEX Gift Card For Cash: AMEX gift card which stands for American Express gift card is a multinational financial service corporation located in the United States of America. American Express is one of the leading issuers of credit cards to individuals, small businesses and corporate organizations. American Express as a financial organization has contributed to the development of many modern-day conveniences for individuals and businesses.
The American Express (AMEX) gift card is a prepaid card for making purchases at any store that accepts American Express cards. AMEX gift card can be loaded with any amount after purchase and if the funds in the AMEX card are exhausted it can be reloaded with more money and used again. AMEX gift cards can be purchased in various denominations, with a minimum amount of $25. They are accessible in denominations of $25, $50, $100, $200, and $500.
Trade AMEX Gift Card For Cash
There are various ways to trade AMEX gift cards for cash such as through social media buyers or a trusted platform like Tacit Exchange. Tacit Exchange is a well-known and trusted platform to trade gift cards in Nigeria since its inception. Tacit Exchange makes the process of selling your gift card an easy and profitable one. With Tacit Exchange, you can sell your American Express (AMEX) gift card and get paid in Naira. The amount you get depends on the card’s value.
How to trade Amex gift card on Tacit exchange
- The first step is to log in if you already have an account or sign up if you are a new user.
- Click on start trade on your account dashboard. Select the type of card( i.e AMEX gift card) and the denomination on the field under. Here the exchange rate will be calculated.
- Proceed to place order
- Add your bank details to your wallet. You can choose to receive funds to this wallet or directly into your bank account.
- Funds will be sent immediately after your gift card validity is confirmed.
Here are things that make Tacit Exchange one of the best trading platforms:
- Good User Experience: Tacit Exchange has made the process of selling your gift card an easy and user-friendly one. This is evident from the great user interface on the website. To sell with Tacit Exchange you just have to sign in or sign up if you are a new user, enter the type of card you want to trade, details of the card and the account you want to receive your funds with. The website has a clean and simple user interface to make the process of trading your gift cards seamless.
- High Exchange rate: the exchange rate at Tacit Exchange is one of the best in the market, they make sure customers get the highest return possible on their trade. No silly fees attached to transactions, you can either receive your funds directly into your bank account or inside your Tacit Exchange Wallet.
- All around customer service: At Tacit Exchange we understand that some customers might have issues navigating the different pages of the website and they might be having difficulties when trying to trade your gift cards. There is a customer service system that is always available to assist you to set up your account, adding your card and assisting in the process of selling your card.
- Fast Payment: payments are made immediately after validating your gift card. You can choose to either pay directly into your bank acçount or inside the Tacit Exchange wallet that is created for you alongside your account. You can also use funds in your Tacit Wallet to pay utility bills within the platform.
- A broad variety of gift card acceptability: On Tacit Exchange, you can trade almost all forms of gift cards. Types of gift cards traded include Amazon gif card, iTunes gift card, Walmart card, Steam card, Google pay, eBay card, Marcy gift card, Amex express gift card, Nordstrom card and many more.
How To Check American Express Gift Card Balance Online
This is the simplest thing, all you need to do is;
- Simply go to the official American Express balance checker page.
- Enter the Card number.
- Enter the four-digit security code at the front of the American Express Gift Card, and also enter the expiration date.
- The balance will be displayed on your screen.