Sell Walmart Gift Cards For Cash: There are two types of gift cards; Closed Loop gift cards and Open Loop gift cards.
Open-loop gift cards offer the coequal of cash—or more specifically, a credit or debit card that can be used at any merchant where that card is accepted and online. Many of the major charge or credit card issuers, such as American Express, Visa, Discover, and Walmart gift cards, offer open-loop gift cards.
Closed-loop gift cards are often marketed by stores, allowing a cardholder to buy anything from that specified retailer. Closed-loop cards generally can be used only with a single merchant that issued them, either at the store or on its website. However, if one enterprise holds several different retailers, it might issue gift cards that can be used at any of them.
Walmart gift card is an example of a closed-loop gift card since it can only be used in Walmart stores. Most store credit cards can only be used at the issuing store or its website and are therefore closed-loop cards. More on the similarities and differences between open-loop and closed-loop gift cards later, let’s discuss how you can sell your Walmart gift card for cash in Nigeria using a gift card exchange platform.
Gift exchange platforms are merchants that buy different sorts of accepted gift cards from clients with a stipulated exchange rate. There are many exchange platforms you can sell your gift card to in the market however the market is full of scammers so it is better to sell to a trusted platform like Tacit exchange.
Tacit Exchange offers trade convenience to its customers by providing high exchange rates compared to other competitors in the market and deals with all trades with complete transparency and customer satisfaction in mind. With Tacit Exchange, you can sell your Walmart gift card and get paid in Naira. The amount you get depends on the prevailing exchange rate and how much gift card you want to sell. You can always check for the value of your gift card using the rate calculator on the website.
How to sell Walmart gift card on Tacit exchange
- The first step is to log in if you already have an account or sign up if you are a new user.
- Click on start trade on your account dashboard. Select the type of card( i.e Walmart gift card) and the denomination on the field under. Here the exchange rate will be calculated.
- Proceed to place order
- Add your bank details to your wallet. You can choose to receive funds to this wallet or directly into your bank account.
- Funds will be sent immediately after your gift card validity is confirmed.
Before committing to trade with Tacit exchange, here are some services you tend to enjoy;
- High Exchange rate: the exchange rate at Tacit Exchange is one of the best in the market, hence, customers get the highest return possible on their trade. No silly fees attached to transactions, you can either receive your funds directly into your bank account or inside your Tacit Exchange Wallet.
- Different payment options: Apart from receiving funds directly into your bank account, you can use funds on your Tacit exchange dashboard directly for utility bills payments like Airtime purchases, Electricity bills payment, Cable Tv subscriptions and Data purchases.
- Fast Payment: payments are made immediately after validating your gift card. Whether you are sending funds into your bank account or using funds to pay utility bills, payments are disbursed quickly by the Tacit exchange team.
- A broad variety of gift card acceptability: Tacit Exchange is not limited to Walmart gift cards alone, you can also trade other types of gift cards. Types of gift cards traded include Amazon gift cards, iTunes gift cards, AMEX gift cards, Steam gift cards, Google pay, eBay gift card, Marcy gift card, Amex express gift card, Nordstrom gift cards and many more.
Sell your gift cards to Tacit exchange to experience a seamless trading experience.
Difference between Open-loop and closed-loop gift cards
- Closed gift cards are typically free to activate, meaning you only pay the dollar amount that you load onto the card. While Open-loop cards generally require payment of an activation fee because that is where the gift card company makes profits.
- Closed-loop gift cards are usually not reloadable while open-loop gift cards are reloadable.
- Funds on a closed-loop gift card may have a specified expiration date, this is not common with open-loop gift cards