What Is Google Play Card Used For?
Sell Google Play Gift Card For Naira: You can use them to make purchases on the Google Playstore. You can pay for Apps, books, movies, magazines and so on. As long as the amount on the card is enough to cover the purchase. You will need to redeem the card on the google account you want to make purchases with to use the gift card. To redeem a google play card is simple:
- Open Playstore with your account signed in on any android device
- Tap the redeem button in the menu section
- Enter the gift card code in the field provided
- Tap ‘redeem’ to complete the process.
- The balance on the card will then be added to your play store wallet.
Forms Of Google Play Gift Cards?
Sell Google Play Gift Card For Naira
Just like other gift cards, Google gift cards also come in different forms. It can be a physical card, e-code, or printed voucher.
Physical: This is physically purchased in a retail store. It can be purchased from supermarkets and even pharmacy stores. You access the gift card PIN by scratching off the protective seal on it.
E-code: rather than going to a store to purchase your gift card, you can order your google gift card online and the code is will be sent to your email. No physical dealings are required. Compared to a physical gift card e-codes generally have a lower rate when selling it off in the gift card exchange market.
Printed Voucher: This is an integration physical card and e-code. You have to physically purchase the gift card at the store, but you get a code-on-paper delivery, as opposed to the normal gift card pack. Your gift card number will be printed on paper at the store.
Google play gift card is available in a lot of countries that go beyond a list. However, prominent availability based on consumer usage can be linked to the USA, UK, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, SWITZERLAND (CHF), and AUSTRALIA.
How To Check Your Google Play Gift Card
- Use Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play app Google Play.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions and then Payment methods and then Google Play balance. Your account balance will be revealed at the top of the menu next to “Google Play balance”.
- Use A Browser
- Log on to https://play.google.com either on a smartphone or PC and navigate to the main Google Page website.
- Sign in if you are not automatically logged in, using your email address and password for your Google account.
- Once in, click on “Account, under the “Devices” option. This reveals your Google Play account balance at the top of the page in the “Payment Methods” section.
How To Sell Google Card Online On Tacit Exchange
There are various platforms to sell your google gift card, however, Tacit Exchange has been declared one of the most reliable platforms. If you have a card you are willing to sell, it’s easy to exchange it for Naira on Tacit exchange and you will receive payment immediately. Go to Tacit exchange and follow the steps below to sell your Google play gift card;
- The first step is to log in if you already have an account or sign up if you are a new user.
- Click on start trade on your account dashboard. Select the type of card( i.e google play gift card) and the denomination on the field under. Here the exchange rate will be calculated. Proceed to place order
- Add your bank details to your wallet. You can choose to receive funds to this wallet or directly into your bank account.
- Funds will be sent immediately after your gift card validity is confirmed.
You can choose to either send the funds in your Tacit exchange wallet to your bank account or use it to directly pay utility bills like Cable Tv subscriptions, Electricity bills, Data and Airtime purchases.
How Much Is the $100 Google Play Gift Card Rate?
Because gift card rates are subject to frequent changes, they vary based on various factors including the availability of partners and general market trend. The value of a Google play gift card also depends on the type of gift card you want to sell, physical or e-code, UK or US, all these contribute to its price variation. But you should expect around N25,000 to 40,000 Naira for a $100 google play card. E-codes have less rate, same with printed vouchers and Australia google play gift cards. Google play generally has a considerably high rate, as it’s one of the gift cards with the best rates and it is widely accepted.