Check Nike Gift Card Balance: Do you have a Nike gift card in your possession and you don’t know how to check the balance on your card, follow these simple steps to check your balance;
- Log into your Nike account
- Enter the gift card number or the product voucher number. (Both of these numbers are located on the back of your physical gift card, or in the email for your digital gift card).
- Enter the PIN.
- After you enter the pin, the card balance is displayed accordingly.
Characteristics Of Nike Gift Card – Check Nike Gift Card Balance
- Forms of Nike Gift cards: Like most gift cards, Nike gift cards can be purchased in two different forms: physical and digital (e-codes) gift cards.
- Physical gift card: You can go to the store to order a Nike physical gift card. As its name implies, physical gift cards can be held and sent to your mailbox after being purchased. You can use it in person at Nike or Converse retail stores. Physical gift cards have more resell value compared to digital gift cards.
- Digital gift card: The digital gift card is an e-code sent to your email after purchase. It takes less than or about 2 hours for the gift card number coupled with the PIN to arrive in the email provided. You use it to make purchases on Nike.com, Converse.com, and the Nike App.
Both the digital and physical gift cards are available in different denominations (these are in denominations of $25, $50, $75, $100, and $150).
- Limitations of the Nike Card: There are so many things you can do with your Nike gift card; however, there are limitations to what you can do with it. For example, the gift cards cannot be returned or canceled (in the case of a digital gift card purchase) meaning, you either use it or you don’t. And also, you can’t use the Nike gift card to purchase other gift cards and may lose their purchasing power to Nike property existing outside of the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Do not expire: Nike gift cards have no expiration date. They are a perfect gift; they also give the gift card owner or the person receiving the gift enough time to decide what they want to get without the fear of future invalidity.
- Reloadable: The gift card is easily reloadable. If you want to keep using your Nike gift card but the fund in it is not sufficient, you can add value to it at any Nike retail store. You could also decide to purchase a new card at nike.com/gift-cards if you want an entirely different card.
How To Use Your Nike Gift Card?
Nike gift cards are a substitute for cash in the Nike store and can be used to make purchases on Nike.com, Converse.com, the Nike App, and at Nike retail stores.
To use your gift card on Nike.com:
- Check the box next to “Do you have a gift card, product voucher, or promo code?” when you are about to check out in the payment section.
- Enter your gift card number and PIN, then click “APPLY.” You can find the card number and PIN on the back of a physical gift card, or in the email for a digital gift card.
- The amount on your gift card will be deducted from your order total. Note, that you can use more than one Nike gift card on the same purchase.
If you have a Nike gift card you are willing to exchange for cash, Tacit exchange is the best place to get this done. Tacit exchange offers the best trade rate in the gift card exchange market, you can be rest assured to get the best value for your Nike gift card.
If you decide to sell your gift cards to Tacit exchange you can not only receive funds directly into your bank account, you can also use the funds in your Tacit exchange wallet to pay utility bills like Airtime purchases and electricity bills payments, Cable Tv subscription payment and data purchase.
How to trade your Nike gift card on Tacit Exchange
- The first step is to log in if you already have an account or sign up if you are a new user.
- Click on start trade on your account dashboard. Select the type of card( i.e Nike gift card) and the denomination on the field under. Here the exchange rate will be calculated. Proceed to place order
- Add your bank details to your wallet. You can choose to receive funds to this wallet or directly into your bank account.
- Funds will be sent immediately after your gift card validity is confirmed.