How much is 100 USD iTunes gift card: iTunes is one of Apple’s greatest media services. Using this online store, users can purchase Apple products, including software and entertainment. A wide range of resources makes Apple’s iTunes platform a strong candidate for conducting transactions. iTunes gift cards meet this need.
Its gift cards can also be used to purchase books, music, and other resources.
How much is 100 USD iTunes gift card
Before learning how to exchange an iTunes card for cash, you need to understand what it is and how it works.
How does an iTunes Gift Card work?
Apple iTunes cards are prepaid cards that grant access to the company’s digital assets. The gift card allows users to buy music, apps, books, and other resources. Customers of Apple Music can also subscribe to the app using the iTunes gift card.
Apple Store gift cards are different from iTunes gift cards. With an Apple store card, you can purchase Apple products such as iPhones, iPods, MacBooks, etc. It, however, cannot be used to purchase resources on the iTunes platform.
iTunes gift cards can be purchased from online vendors and physical stores, making this a hybrid card. To purchase digital cards, we recommend Tacit Exchange.
By redeeming the gift card and adding the balance to your iTunes account, it remains valid regardless of when it was purchased.
How to check the balance of an iTunes gift card
Your iTunes gift card balance can be seen on your iPhone by following these steps:
- Install the App Store on your device.
- You can access the icon of your user account by tapping the top-right corner on the Today tab.
- Below your name, you will find your iTunes credit.
Follow these steps to check the balance of your iTunes gift card on Mac OS Catalina:
- Your name appears in the left sidebar of the Mac App Store.
- Your credit balance will be displayed below your name if your credit account is linked to your Apple ID.
On Mac or Windows PCs running iTunes, you can check the iTunes gift card balance as follows:
- Log in to iTunes with your Apple ID.
- Upon logging in, the Apple ID dropdown menu will appear.
- Check your account balance by clicking the Store tab in the top-right corner.
There will be no value to any of these places without balance.
The balance of an iTunes gift card is credited to your Apple ID account when it is redeemed. In the event that you are not sure whether your gift card has been redeemed, you might try redeeming it.
How much is $100 iTunes gift card
There are several types of iTunes gift cards. There are the US e-codes, the canadian gift cards., the US physical cards among many others. For the sake of this article, we’ll be considering the US $100 physical card. The current price of a $100 US Physical gift card is #26,000.
The price and rate are subject to change at any given time. This is because the rates are continually updated, so they are at par with the Chinese rates. All of this is to give you the best rates in the market.
How to convert your iTunes card into cash
You can trade your iTunes gift card by following the steps below:
- Visit Tacit Exchange by clicking here
If you don’t have an account with Tacit, it’s not a problem. On the top right corner of the page, click the “Register” link.
- Your Tacit exchange account can only be accessed after registration. After registration, log in directly into your account. Upon logging in, the dashboard will appear to you to view all your transactions.
- When you open the dashboard, click on “Trade.” It is located at the bottom left-hand corner.
- Upon clicking Trade, the rate calculator will appear where you can add the card’s information. Be sure to enter the amount and card category.
- Once you’ve entered the information about the card, you will be asked to upload a picture of the card. You can enter codes on a card even if you do not have a physical card or the images are unclear. That way, the verification process is sped up.
Once the details have been entered, click “Start Trade.”.