100 USD Visa Gift Card To Naira: The Visa Gift Card is a prepaid card received everywhere Visa cards are accepted. Visa Gift Cards are loaded with a set amount of money and can be used for multiple purchases for as long as the value remains on the card. Giving a Visa Gift Card puts the power of choice in the hands of your friends and family. The Visa Gift Card is a “non-reloadable prepaid” card, meaning after the initial value is exhausted additional funds cannot be added later.
If you’ve been gifted a Visa gift card or you bought one and you have no use for it anymore, you can easily sell your Visa gift card for cash on Tacit exchange. Tacit exchange is the ideal place to sell your gift card for cash, with our high exchange rate and a user-friendly exchange platform, you are promised a favourable trade.
Tacit exchange is part of the top gift card exchange merchant when using the exchange rate as a base of ranking. Tacit exchange offers one of the best rates for your gift card, the current value for a $100 Visa gift card is N35,000 according to the Tacit exchange rate calculator.
On Tacit exchange payments for your gift cards are sent to your Tacit exchange wallet immediately after confirming the validity of your gift cards, payment time varies depending on the gift card you are exchanging. Whatever the time is, you are promised to receive payment at a very convenient time.
You can send funds from your Tacit exchange wallet to your bank or you can use the funds to pay utility bills. The tacit exchange has integrated a new feature on the platform that allows customers to directly pay utility bills like Electricity bills, Cable Tv subscriptions, Airtime and Data purchases. So, instead of going through a third party, you can directly swap your gift card for utility bills seamlessly on the platform.
How to sell your Visa gift card on Tacit exchange – 100 USD Visa Gift Card To Naira
- The first step is to log in if you already have an account or sign up if you are a new user.
- Click on start trade on your account dashboard. Select the type of card( i.e Visa gift card) and the denomination on the field under. Here the exchange rate will be calculated ( $100 Visa gift card is N35,000)
- Proceed to place order
- Add your bank details to your wallet.
- Funds will be sent immediately after your gift card validity is confirmed.
After the fund is sent to your Tacit exchange wallet you can choose to either send it to your bank account or use it to pay utility bills. All options are available on your dashboard.
How Visa gift card works
- The Visa Gift Card is a “non-reloadable prepaid” card, meaning the initial value is set by the person who purchased the card. Additional funds cannot be added later.
- The Visa logo is attached to your Via gift card like any other Visa card, so it can be used at the millions of places that accept Visa cards, including online.
- As with a credit card, when you are ready to pay, simply hand the card to the merchant and sign the purchase receipt or put in the card info for online purchase.
- Each time you make a purchase, that amount is automatically deducted from the card balance. It is best to personally keep track of your balance, as most merchants will not be able to tell you.
- The card does not offer a line of credit like a credit card, which means you cannot use more than what is already loaded on the card.
How to activate your visa gift card
Activation instructions may slightly differ depending on which company issues the gift card.
- Locate the activation instructions. These can be found on a sticker (usually on the front) or printed on the back of the gift card.
- Find the gift card numbers. Activation requires the 16-digit gift card number that is located on the front of the card. You are also required to provide the Card Verification Number (CVN) which is on the back of the card located to the right of the signature box.
- Activate your card. This step can be done online or through an automated phone system. On the sticker or back of the card, you will see a website and a 1-800 number. Either option can be used to activate. Note that both activation options require the 16-digit gift card number and CVN.