How Much Is 100 USD Vanilla Gift Card In Naira: OneVanilla Visa card is a non-reloadable gift card i.e it can only be used once, after exhausting the funds on the card you will have to buy another card if you still have a use for the gift card this is different, compared to reloadable cards like AMEX gift card that you can still add funds to the card if you need it.
You can use the Vanilla gift card online for different shopping activities such as paying at a restaurant, paying for gas, grocery shopping and other online transactions. Unlike standard prepaid cards, after the initial fee at the time of purchase, this card has no fees. No monthly deductions or transaction fees. According to most online surveys, Vanilla is the perfect non-reloadable prepaid card for everyday purchases nationwide.
Most times people are gifted this sort of gift card or they purchased and used the card and there are still some funds left in the gift card, since you can’t take most gift cards to an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) to get cash, people tend to lose money from them.
However, the availability of different vendors online that receive your gift card and send you cash has been a major solution to this problem
If you have no use for your Vanilla gift card anymore and you still have funds in it or you just need cash immediately and you are willing to trade your Vanilla gift card for it, go to Tacit Exchange to swap your Vanilla gift card for cash.
The current rate according to the Tacit exchange rate calculator for a $100 Vanilla gift card is N35,000 that is they trade at the rate of 350/$. This is one of the best rates you can get for your Vanilla gift card in the gift card exchange market currently. Note, rates are subject to changes, you can always check the current rate of Vanilla gift cards and other types of gift cards using the Tacit exchange rate calculator.
How Much Is 100 USD Vanilla Gift Card In Naira
Why trade with Tacit Exchange?
Tacit Exchange is a legit vendor that deals with all kinds of gift cards ( iTunes gift card, Amazon gift card, eBay card, google play card, steam wallet, Sephora, Nordstorm and many more ). They are known for their prompt payment, high trade rate, reliability and prompt customer service. They have been mentioned in a few reputable newspapers like The Sun due to their encouraging positive review. Trade with Tacit exchange to enjoy a high-profit margin and confirmed security on your funds.
How to trade your Vanilla gift card on Tacit Exchange
- The first step is to log in if you already have an account or sign up if you are a new user.
- Click on start trade on your account dashboard. Select the type of card( i.e Vanilla gift card) and the denomination on the field under. Here the exchange rate will be calculated ( $100 Vanilla gift card is N35,000)
- Proceed to place order
- Add your bank details to your wallet. You can choose to receive funds to this wallet or directly into your bank account.
- Funds will be sent immediately after your gift card validity is confirmed.
Features of Vanilla gift card
- Your Vanilla Card does not have ATM access, and it cannot be used to get cash back at the point of sale.
- No fees after purchase, no extra charges whatsoever – Spend your money on what matters.
- Use wherever Debit MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted in the U.S. and District of Columbia.
- No personal information or credit check is required since it is not a credit card.
How to use the OneVanilla gift card
- You can use it to order through phone or mail. You can use your card to make purchases over the phone or through mail orders. Accepted at locations in the U.S. and District of Columbia everywhere Debit MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted.
- At checkout, simply enter your card information in the Payment Method fields. Your personal information is not associated with your Vanilla Gift Card. Your personal information is not associated with your Vanilla Gift Card, so use your mailing address when shopping online to ensure you can be contacted by the merchant if a problem arises.
- You can use your Vanilla Gift Card at online merchants based inside the United States and District of Columbia where Visa debit cards, Debit Mastercard or Discover cards are accepted.
- Give your Gift Card to the cashier when making a purchase. Be sure to know your balance before you shop.
- Conclude your purchase as a signature transaction by choosing Credit and signing the receipt.
- You may finalize your purchase as a debit transaction by choosing Debit and entering your PIN.